Tuesday, March 18, 2003

YOU HEARD IT FIRST ON REAL ART

Yesterday, Tom Tommorow posted a comparison between Bush's latest call to arms and the John Gill speech from the classic Star Trek episode "Patterns of Force:" it seems that somebody over at the house of Atrios on Eschaton comments independently came up with the joke, and Mr. Tomorrow thought it was so funny that he would post it, too. Well, readers of Real Art, if you've been paying close attention, you know that I made the joke first back in January after the SOTU address. That's why I've gotten five hits in the last twenty hours or so from both Google and Yahoo searches--it seems that people are trying hard to find this hard to find teleplay on the internet. So, as a service to wayward searchers, I now retro-link to my archived blog entry.

Enjoy.

What can I say? Tom Tomorrow's funny; I'm funny...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$