Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Blogeur

I got listed on Blogeur! According to this site, I had one of the more interesting blogs on May 27th (probably for my economics essay; scroll down and read it if you haven't already). So, thank you Blogeur.

What's Blogeur? Read:

Ladies, Gentlemen, distinguished guests, bemused perusers of all shapes and sizes... it is my pleasure to be your host at my website, le Blogeur. But I forget myself-- my name is Relton DuPiniot, and I am a blogeur. I enjoy spending all of my time spying on various weblogs and seeing what they're up to-- o, the pleasure I get from viewing well-formed HTML surrounding interesting, pithy commentary related to the finest, freshest links imaginable!

The weblog is today's highest form of writing, as it connects our world to the metaworld, and back again one-thousand fold. To the left are the best weblogs in the world, for that particular day at least. If you would like your weblog to be noticed, please place a link to my site from yours, and I shall visit and hopefully, one day, I shall link your weblog, completing the circle of life. Don't forget to browse the archives below, they contain the best of the weblogs for the past few years. Your Humble Servant, Relton...


Interesting, huh? Go check it out. Click here.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$