Thursday, July 24, 2003

RETURN OF THE MISSING REAL ART ARCHIVES

You probably didn't notice it, but the archives for my blog posts from March 9 through March 22 have been missing since about...well...they seemingly were never archived at all for some mysterious reason. This has been a bit of a drag for me because not only was this the period just before and just after the start of Bush's Iraq war and, therefore, includes some interesting links, but also because I wrote a few essays of which I am rather fond. Whatever the archiving problem was, Blogger seems to have cleared it up when they switched over to a new system a few weeks ago. So, now all that stuff is back!

Why not go and read or reread a bit? You can peruse my words on Bush's State of the Union Address, "ANNEX THE SUDETENLAND," or my report from a Houston anti-war demonstration, or my explanation of why Bush's Iraq war is evil, or my statement on the occasion of the start of the war, "MARS COMES IN MARCH," which comes complete with mood music. But if you don't want to read any of those, I beg you to scan my favorite essay from that period about the upward spiral of violence that we seem to be experiencing now, "HARRY CALLAHAN'S DILEMMA."

Or simply scroll through the archive for March and hit what looks good. Or don't. Hey, I'm easy...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$