Friday, October 17, 2003

O'REILLY ON NPR'S FRESH AIR

Notes on the Atrocities presents a transcript of the fiery last five minutes of the big butthole's interview on NPR. Here's a sample:

GROSS: --it isn't the review, it's how you handled it. And I think it's okay to ask you to be accountable for the things that you said.

O'REILLY: Accountable for what? You know, I came on this show, I came on to this program to talk about Who's Looking Out for You? And what you've done is thrown every kind of defamation you can in my face. All right, did you do this to Al Franken? Did you? Did you challenge him on what he said?

GROSS: We had a different interview.

O'REILLY: Yeah, a different interview. Okay. Fine, "Fresh Air?" Is this what "Fresh Air" is? I'll get a transcript of this interview--you want me--of the Al Franken interview. You want me to do that, and compare the two?

GROSS: You're welcome to.


I always love it when the big butthole makes an idiot of himself. Of course, he does that pretty much every time he opens his mouth. Heh, heh. Click here.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$