Wednesday, November 19, 2003

FLUSH RUSH...

...like the poop he is. From the AP via the Houston Chronicle:

Authorities are investigating whether Rush Limbaugh illegally funneled money to buy prescription painkillers, a law enforcement source who spoke on condition of anonymity said today.

In his third day back on the air after rehab, Limbaugh responded with a blanket denial of the allegations first reported Tuesday by ABC News.

"I was not laundering money. I was withdrawing money for crying out loud," Limbaugh said in his three-hour broadcast.


Hmm. "I was not taking drugs. I had a 'problem' for crying out loud!" Or, "I was not being racist. I was attacking the liberal media for crying out loud!" Or, "I'm not a big fat idiot. I'm 'special' and have a glandular problem for crying out loud!"

How long before the conservatives have to sacrifice this big turd to preserve their appearance of dignity?

Click here for more.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$