Thursday, December 11, 2003

THE CLINTONS ON GORE AND DEAN

My buddy, Matt, writes in Real Art comments:

It looks like you and I are going through a similar process. I've been reading up on Dean as well and noticing some of the same trends. A few of his views strike me as a bit Libertarian, which I don't mind at all.

Check out the reaction from the Clinton camp for more reasons I like him.


And here's a sample of the New York Daily News article he sent me to:

Hil puts chill on Al's party plans

Once upon a time, the Clintons and the Gores shared everything, from political tickets to intimate White House dinners.
But those days seemed long gone yesterday after the former vice president charged that the Democratic Party - the party of Bill and Hillary Clinton - needed to be "remade" as "a force for justice and progress and good in America."

The usually loquacious Sen. Hillary Clinton offered a stony, one-word answer when asked whether she agreed with her husband's once-loyal veep.

"No," said Clinton.


Well, well, well. So the Clintons are opposed to Gore backing Dean, eh? That bodes well for Dean in my estimation...and it doesn't have a damned thing to do with blowjobs, either. More like it calms my anti-corporate radar warning system a bit.

Click here for more.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$