Monday, July 26, 2004

THE MADNESS OF MOVING
 
No blogging today because madness has descended upon me.  Packing is taking up a great deal of time, but there are also numerous last minute snags.  For instance, my rush order for new parts to repair my computer that's been out since I was in Baton Rouge got screwed up and we're leaving Saturday--when I found out about it, I kicked a bag in my rage.  Then I apologized to the poor bag, which really wasn't doing anything but sitting there.  I'm tired, but I've stayed up all night (which is not really all that unusual, actually) to try to get this computer thing straightened out with customer service which opens at 7:30.  To top things off, moments ago I realized that I've lost my wedding ring somewhere among the carnage of the move. 
 
AAAAUUUUGH!!!!!
 
Go check out Eschaton.  Atrios has a press pass for the Democratic National Convention, and he's already made a few posts.

Pray for me.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$