Monday, March 20, 2006

DROWING IN GRAD SCHOOL

Only temporarily, I hope. I mentioned yesterday that I'm working on a paper, and I'm totally exhausted by it tonight. I'm not even finished, which is okay, I guess, because it's not due until Wednesday, but I wanted to finish this weekend in order to have the next couple of nights free to work on other projects. So much for that. Anyway, I've got nothing for Real Art tonight; maybe one of my team mates, Tara or Miles, will jump in tomorrow morning and bail me out. Otherwise, Monday sucks here at Real Art this week.

Really, I'm kind of surprised that it's taken me this long to get into such a bind.

I did manage to do one thing. I listened to a podcast when I was showering of Friday's episode of Now: it's an hour long special dealing with the rise of governmental secrecy, covering the NSA wiretapping scandal, a couple of mothers who lost their sons in Iraq and have dealt with Pentagon stonewalling about it, and a mayor in a New England town who's getting the run-around about a liquid natural gas terminal being placed there. They don't have the video up yet, but they do have transcripts and supplemental articles, so go check it out.

Hopefully, I'll have a fuller post on something or other tomorrow.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$