Friday, February 16, 2007

EMINEM'S EX-WIFE:
"I vomit in my mouth
whenever I'm around him."


From the AP via Yahoo courtesy of AlterNet:

Kim Mathers blasted ex-husband Eminem during a radio interview Friday, saying she has come to despise the man she twice married and divorced. Mathers described Eminem, 34, as unfaithful and uncaring — and went as far as to disparage the Grammy winner's sexual prowess. "I vomit in my mouth whenever I'm around him," she said during the interview on WKQI-FM in Detroit.

Eminem's publicist, Dennis Dennehy, said he had no immediate response to the comments.

Mathers, 31, said she saw the interview as her chance to turn the tables on the rap megastar, who has used his tormented relationship with his high-school sweetheart as a source of his most popular and demented rhymes. He's killed her off in song and assailed her with his lyrics.

Click here for more.

Well, Eminem has always been very amusing to me, and I'm particularly fond of his political piece "Mosh," but it's really hard to get behind him, what with his homophobic, mysogynistic, hyper-masculine ways. I mean, he really is a big fucking asshole, who spews, for the most part, self-aggrandizing, violent, stupid bullshit on a pretty regular basis. He's most definitely not off the hook simply due to his catchy tunes and vaguely left-wing rhetoric. That's why I just love that his ex-wife vomits in her mouth when he is present.

That really cracks me up.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$