Tuesday, August 14, 2007

SO I TOOK MONDAY OFF...

...or, rather, I took Sunday off, but because I usually post late at night, I assume anybody who comes in here regularly sees it the next day. Anyway, I had to take the day off because I needlessly decided to reinstall my operating system to get rid of what I thought was a virus. Turns out it was an electrical issue, which I fixed, but I ended up being caught in crazy software hell--I really am out of my element when it comes to major stuff like this. Topping things off, I lost internet access for about fifteen hours or so, making it impossible to post. Anyway, I've got it all figured out now, and my computer is running waaaay faster than usual. We'll see how long that lasts once I'm loaded down with junk and spyware after a few weeks.

In the meantime, Karl Rove, son of Satan, and Bush's brain, suddenly resigned.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$