Monday, September 10, 2007

Book reveals Bush's bouts of crying, ghostly visions

From Canada's National Post courtesy of J. Orlin Grabbe:

George W. Bush, the U.S. President, is prone to bouts of crying caused by the stress of his job and claims to have seen ghosts emerge from the Lincoln Bedroom in the White House, according to a new book on his presidency.

In a series of remarkably candid admissions by a sitting president, Mr. Bush confides to author John Draper he has been "sustained by the discipline of the faithful experience" during the most difficult days of his presidency.

"I've got God's shoulder to cry on. And I cry a lot," Mr. Bush says in Dead Certain: The Presidency of George W. Bush, which was released to U.S. bookstores yesterday. "I do a lot of crying in this job. I'll bet I've shed more tears than you can count, as president. I'll shed some tomorrow."


Click here for the rest.

So I decided a few days ago that Bush believing in Saddam's non-existent WMDs as late as April of last year made him delusional. Turns out I was more right than I thought. The idiot thinks he's fucking seen ghosts. He thinks he's seen ghosts. And he cries a lot.

Ladies and gentlemen, our President isn't simply stupid: he's nuttier than a fruitcake. And he has access to nuclear weapons. We're lucky things aren't any worse than they actually are.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$