Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BAD TECH HIATUS

In short, I can't get Windows to boot. When this has happened in the past I've always been able to get my old laptop to serve as a temporary substitute, but it's being very difficult right now, and the internet is problematic. So hopefully I'll manage to get back to regular blogging sometime next week, after I get some tech guys to look at the mess I once called my computer.

This is kind of a drag for me. We've got former Homeland Security Czar Tom Ridge saying that the Bush administration used those old terror alerts for political advantage, which I'd just always assumed, but still, this is yet another significant correction to mainstream US history that makes conservatives look really bad. And we've also got a possible DoJ torture investigation in the works, finally, thanks to that CIA torture memo that was released late last week.

Lots of good blogging fodder. But not for me. Not right now.

Sigh.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$