Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

So I'm busy tonight, celebrating Valentine's Day with my new sweetheart, Carly.

I've long thought that V-Day is really only any good for people in the first few months of a romantic relationship: if you have no sweetie, you're a bit miserable; if you've been together for longer than a while, you feel anxiety about making the day of romance a success. But early on in a relationship, when you're heady with love and good vibes, you don't worry about all that. You just enjoy it.

Fortunately, Carly and I have only been seeing each other since October. Consequently, I'm greatly looking forward to our evening together. Of course, that means not much more of a post tonight than what I've already written. But I will leave you with this, possibly my favorite song right now, and just perfect for Valentine's day cuddling:



Of course, if all you can see right now is Marsellus Wallace lecturing Bruce Willis about loyalty, you've probably short circuited your pop culture sensibilities. I really don't know how to help you. Maybe you should just go watch
the movie, instead. That's fun, too.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$