Sunday, March 28, 2010

MORE COMPUTER WOES...

...so no post tonight. I'm up and running for the moment, but it's dicey, to be sure. This is frustrating. I had a tech-forced hiatus only a few months ago. It might be time to send this one to Valhalla. It is old. I've had it since at least the summer of 2002. Maybe earlier; I don't recall. I had to replace the mother board back in '04, but that was six years ago. I'm thinking that what I've been considering as far as upgrading is concerned might be handled better by just buying a new box. We'll see if my current fix holds. Otherwise, I might be heading to Best Buy or somewhere along those lines on my next day off, Wednesday, to get my own personal next generation of technology.

At any rate, if you don't see anything new here for the next few days, it's because computers suck.

UPDATE: Everything seems to be going really well with my computer fix. So far. Crisis averted. So far.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$