Wednesday, April 14, 2010

NO POST TONIGHT AND STAR TREK NOTE

I'm busy tonight, so no post with any real substance. Star Trek, of course, will resume next Wednesday, but I'm going to be stepping back a few episodes to post one that I've apparently missed, "Friday's Child," which I should have placed between "Metamorphosis" and "Who Mourns for Adonais." I've been following the original production order, which is, I believe, the order in which they all aired for syndication, and is consequently the episode order with which I grew up. But for the last decade or so, it seems that everybody, on the internet, and in terms of DVD season releases, has been all about the original broadcast order, which wildly deviates from the production order. So I'm usually looking at two numbers when figuring out which one comes next, and I guess I got confused.

Sorry 'bout that, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm the only one who really gives a shit about such arcane trivia.

Anyway, back with more incoherent political babble tomorrow night.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$