Friday, March 23, 2012

THE RICH REALLY ARE DIFFERENT FROM YOU AND ME

I'm working lines tonight, so no real commentary from me, but a fellow I don't know contacted me via email yesterday to push for my blog a graphic he put together about the rich in a sort of 99% Occupy Wall Street context. I've gotten these pitches from people before, and always dismissed them. Primarily because it usually is only marginally related to my own blogging, but also because, even though I do indeed write a blog, nobody really reads it, and consequently I have absolutely no sway or influence, and certainly cannot provide any real exposure, except to maybe the five or ten people who actually check out Real Art with any regularity. But, surprise surprise, this guy's graphic is pretty good.

So check it out:

Rich People Are Unethical

Nice, huh? Of course, it is ironic and amusing that the graphic directs people to some sort of online accountant training scheme. It's like, "Okay, so the rich suck, but wouldn't you like to work directly for them, crunching their numbers, finding ways for them to avoid paying the relatively few taxes they're paying now?" Personally, if you're interested in accounting, I advise you to attend your local community college for a few courses to see if you like it. Then go to an accredited university to finish your course work, rather than this fly-by-night operation which may or may not be of any real value.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$