Wednesday, April 18, 2012

HIATUS FOR MOVING

Yeah yeah, I know it's only been a year since my last moving hiatus, but the girlfriend didn't work out and I've got too much space costing too much money, so I'm moving to a nice one bedroom unit upstairs at the end of the month. Of course, I need to pack and organize, so I'm taking a couple of weeks off from blogging. Should be back online during the first week of May.

In the meantime, you can go where I go. Indeed, this is the online circuit I make everyday looking for blog-food:

The Houston Chronicle

The New York Times

The Washington Post

Democracy Now!

Eschaton

AlterNet

The Huffington Post news wire

Daily Kos

Usually, I find something blog-worthy somewhere on one of those sites. If not, I punt toward CounterPunch. At any rate, this is a good way to see what I might have blogged about, if I had been blogging.

Okay, see ya'll in a couple of weeks!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$