Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WHEREIN I RETURN TO BLOGGING

Okay, gonna jump back into it starting tomorrow night.  For a week or so I'm just going to be re-posting the stuff I've been doing on facebook during my absence.  I mean, it's good stuff, I think, and want to preserve it on my own page, where I can dig it up later--ever try to find something you posted on facebook a month ago?  Not easy.  

Anyway, I think, for the first time in many years, I'm not going worry so much about posting daily.  I've kept it up for the most part for a decade, but I've got some other creative pursuits hanging in my face these days, and I don't want to let blogging get in the way.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm still planning to do at least four or five posts a week, sometimes more.  But I'm not going to stress about missing a day here or there.  So it's the same old Real Art, just not quite as much.

Dig?  See y'all tomorrow.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$