Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sarah Palin's dumbest statements

From Liberal4Life:

#1 God chooses elections

Sarah Palin says God decides elections. Doesn't that mean God likes Barack Obama more than her?  "At the end of the day, putting this in God's hands, that the right thing for America will be done at the end of the day on Nov. 4. So I'm not discouraged at all."


Click here for the slide show.

I've thought Sarah Palin is the funniest thing in the history of American politics from the moment I saw her speak at the Republican National Convention back in 2008. I mean, immediately, as soon as she opened her mouth, it was just completely obvious what a total redneck buffoon the woman is. But it got even better after that when it became clear that a lot of people were actually taking this brain-damaged trashy shopping channel saleswoman seriously! Up until that point I had not really admitted to myself just how far into nut territory the Conservative Movement had gone. It all just got funnier and funnier. And it's still funny today.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$