Tuesday, November 03, 2015

HOUSTON'S EQUAL RIGHTS ORDINANCE

According to what is probably the most offensive political ad I've ever seen, we're not supposed to vote for Houston's equal rights ordinance because transsexuals are all just like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs. Or something to that effect. I was blown away when I saw that thing last night. The final shot of the little girl in the bathroom stall looking up at the predatory man who followed her just straight up disgusted me.

This is a new right-wing low for demonizing minorities. It's worse, even, than George HW Bush's 1988 Willie Horton ad. In one fell swoop all transgendered people are painted as psychopaths. Total sleaze. Real bottom-feeding, dumpster-diving, shit-eating stuff.

Anyway, I just voted for it. Screw all you people.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$