Wednesday, February 18, 2004

MY BUDDY'S NEW BLOG

Okay...I am extending a big Real Art welcome to the so-called blogoshpere to my buddy Chris (a mean bass player with an Arthurian surname) and his new blog: BRONZE JOHNSON, the official blog of Bronze Johnson!

So far Chris seems to be going for a sort of humorous stream-of-consciousness recounting of his life, which is amusing at the very least, but if I know my pal, pretty soon he'll be linking to weird and cool news--Chris has been emailing me links to strange and interesting sites and stories for years now, some of them have even found their way to Real Art. Chris, or perhaps I should say Bronze, is a most welcome presence in cyberspace, and I look forward to leeching onto his content and treating it as my own.

HOWDY, BRONZE JOHNSON!

Thanks to another buddy, Kevin, for the pic link.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$