Friday, February 27, 2004

QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES
Officer charged with selling drugs on duty


From the Houston Chronicle:

A Houston police officer was arrested Tuesday night and charged with selling a large amount of cocaine and marijuana while on duty and in uniform, according to Houston Police Department officials.

Gilberto Davila Zertuche, 42, is charged with delivery of a controlled substance and delivery of marijuana, said HPD spokesman John Leggio. Zertuche remained in the Harris County Jail on Wednesday night in lieu of $650,000 bail.

Internal affairs officers arrested Zertuche around 7:15 p.m. Tuesday outside an apartment in the 400 block of South Bender in Humble, where the drug transaction is alleged to have happened, Leggio said.


Well...I've always heard that cops get the best dope...that's what I hear...and boy I tell ya, Humble is a pretty rockin' place...so...I guess I'm not so surprised.

Click here for more.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$