Saturday, January 22, 2005

honey baked ham

My old pal Bronze Johnson has returned to blogging:

well after a long hiatus, i am back. bolder. brighter. and dressed in leather.

let me tell you up front though, i am not a robot. although i almost became one. the reason that i was away in the first place was because these delinquent nuns on sabbatical decided that they would live on the edge for a few weeks, and kidnapped me and took me to their mountain hideaway. i can't mention everything that happened to me there (a girl's gotta have her secrets) but let me just tell you this: it wasn't as bad as you might think.

well, everything was going swimmingly, me and the nuns, and before we all knew it, weeks had turned into months. i realized that i forgot to tell my mother where i was going, and knowing how she felt about nuns, i started to panic.

Click here for the rambling rest.

Bronze and I went to high school togther. We also kind of went to college together in that we were both living in Austin when I was at UT, late 80s through mid 90s. In fact, Bronze has been a part of my life on and off for close to a couple of decades now. It's quite cool that he's sharing over the internet his madcap adventures and observations that have amused me for so many years. He's really not as weird as he sounds. Actually, he is as weird as he sounds. I think coming from Kingwood made him that way. Of course, those of you who know me also know that I, too, am from Kingwood. So, what's that say about me? I'm not sure, but, man, I just looove that Bronze Johnson!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$