Tuesday, February 01, 2005

DROWNING IN WORK

Actually, it's enjoyable work, jumping into Chekhov for school, but it is time consuming, so I won't be making with the witty commentary until this weekend probably. However, I will continue to post excerpts from and links to the most interesting of my internet reading in the meanwhile.

Also, I want to send Mike of This is not a compliment a huge thank you for his kind words about Real Art over at his blog. As I've said before, Mike is a cool guy with good taste, keen political insight, and killer chops on the trombone--we were both in Infernal Bridgroom's production of Wallace Shawn's The Hotel Play last spring together, which is where we met. Actually, I've been getting a lot of hits from Mike's blog lately, which is, of course, way cool. Thanks, man.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$