Wednesday, June 22, 2005

O'Reilly: FBI should arrest the "clowns"
at Air America Radio for being traitors

From Media Matters for America courtesy of Eschaton:

Everybody got it? Dissent, fine; undermining, you're a traitor. Got it? So, all those clowns over at the liberal radio network, we could incarcerate them immediately. Will you have that done, please? Send over the FBI and just put them in chains, because they, you know, they're undermining everything and they don't care, couldn't care less.

Click here for the rest (and for an audio link).

What I don't understand is at what point anti-war speech becomes "undermining" to the war itself, and therefore traitorous. Frankly, it strikes me that all anti-war speech is intended to undermine the war. But then, I don't really understand much about O'Reilly reality to begin with. I wonder if this means that I'm a traitor, too.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$