Friday, October 28, 2005

Star Trek's Mr. Sulu declares his homosexuality

Oh-my-god.

From the AP via the Houston Chronicle:

George Takei, who as helmsman Sulu steered the Starship Enterprise through three television seasons and six movies, has come out as a homosexual in the current issue of Frontiers, a biweekly Los Angeles magazine covering the gay and lesbian community.

Takei told The Associated Press on Thursday that his new onstage role as psychologist Martin Dysart in Equus, helped inspire him to publicly discuss his sexuality.


Click
here for the rest.

I am SO surprised. Who could have ever imagined that Mr. Sulu, the epitome of 23rd century manliness, is a big raging queen? I just can't believe it.



On second thought...

Hey, guess what else? I've also heard that, get this, famed piano virtuoso Liberace was gay, too. I guess I just don't know anything about gay people. Next thing you know they're going to be telling me that Elton John is gay as well. Well, that'll be the day...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$