Sunday, November 27, 2005

REAL ART BREAKS 25,000 HITS

Mood music
here.

You know, this is a bit anti-climactic. I celebrated
Real Art's third birthday only a few weeks ago and crossing this monumental numerical threshold is kind of like my own birthday. That is, I was born on January 3rd, which comes slightly more than a week after Christmas, and only two days after the New Year: I'm always kind of partied out by the time my birthday comes around, and I tend to keep those celebrations pretty low key. But whatever. I should celebrate. My last observance of hit numbers, for reaching 10,000, was only about fifteen months ago. In other words, because it took me approximately seventeen months to get 10k, it's clear that more people than ever are visiting Real Art, and that's waaaay cool.

They say that the longer you blog, the more you post, the better chance you have of cultivating an audience, and it looks like the conventional wisdom is paying off. So party down...



...because Real Art has broken 25k:



Hooray!!!

I'll celebrate again at 50,000.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$