Saturday, July 21, 2007

PACKING/MOVING HIATUS

Okay, I've had to do this at least
once before. I'm taking a week off to deal with the madness of packing and moving. The house is in total disarray. The cats know that something is up and they're bugging me in a big way. Blogging just has to take a backseat for a while. Next Friday, when I'll be living in the New Orleans suburb called Metairie, the cable man will come to hook up my stuff. Unfortunately, I'll still be cleaning and repairing the place here in Baton Rouge, so I probably won't post again until the next Saturday or Sunday.

Until then, I leave you with a video of New Orleans clarinetist
Pete Fountain performing the great jazz standard "Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans?"



One last thing: if the charges are true, Michael Vick is a cruel, sick, twisted asshole. I don't care how fun he is to play on Madden.
This is some horrifying shit.

See you in a week.

Real Art Theme Song,
go!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$