Friday, May 28, 2004

REAL ART GOES TO GRAD SCHOOL
Coming this fall: Ron at LSU!


It's late. I still have some script memorizing to do before bedtime, and I am tired. However, I just wanted to make this brief announcement:

Today I learned that I have been accepted into Louisiana State University's Master of Fine Arts program in acting. When I'm done there in three years, not only will I have an MFA and some good acting training under my belt, but I'll also be a member of Actor's Equity, the stage actor's union--membership will allow me to auditon for good-paying, professional shows. (That, and I'll be rooting for the defending college football national champion next season.)

I'm pretty damned stoked! Geaux Tigers!

More on this, and the promised tale of my audition excursion to Baton Rouge last March, in a later post.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$