Saturday, March 25, 2006

FROM THE REAL ART SPORTS DESK
Texas out with 70-60 loss to LSU

From the AP via the Houston Chronicle:

Glen Davis scored 26 points, including a decisive 3-pointer in overtime, and Tyrus Thomas added 21 points and 13 rebounds today, leading LSU to its first Final Four since 1986 with a 70-60 victory over Texas in the Atlanta Regional final.

Click here for the rest.

Well. I would have preferred Texas, but LSU works okay. I guess. I don't even like basketball. For some reason, however, even though my current school made it to the Final Four, I feel the bitter taste of defeat. At least my Longhorn buddy Matt, who bet against his own school in his office pool, might have gotten a few bucks out of it. Man, that overtime period was hard to watch. Texas just fell apart.

Ah, hell. Geaux Tigers!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$