Saturday, January 27, 2007

REAL ART RERUNS

Like I keep saying, grad school is finally getting to the point that it's really interfering with my blogging. I've got to have the first draft of my thesis ready in just a few weeks, and, of course, I'm way behind. We're also rehearsing Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice, and I'm really lucky to be playing Shylock, the villain, but this too is taking up lots of time. So it's occurred to me that because I've been blogging for four years now, I've built up lots of content: why not run some old posts when I'm too busy to scour the internet for blog fodder? That also strikes me as a good idea what with Real Art's archive access being disabled due to issues associated with the new Blogger--I have access, of course, but nobody else does.

So, anyway, get ready for some retro-Real Art. Hopefully, I won't be doing this everyday, but it will give me some extra time to deal with my life. I hope. God, I hate having this thesis hanging over my head.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$