Wednesday, March 07, 2007

HIATUS TIL SUNDAY

I'm going out of town tomorrow to attend this event in Atlanta, where we will be performing The Merchant of Venice in this festival associated with the convention. The trip has been poorly planned, we've been given little money by LSU, and I'm generally hobbit-like in my hatred for travel, so I am not going to be a much of a happy camper--it's also looking like I'm going to be very much trapped on the convention site, so I won't even really be able to get out to see the city or meet-up with a couple of friends I have there.

(Hey Matt, sorry 'bout the short notice, but if you can get away for a bit, we're performing the show on Friday night at 7. I understand it's sold out, but if you're downtown around 8 or so, when we've finished, I'd love to say hey, even if it's only for a few minutes--check the above link for details. Heck maybe you can even score a ticket; I have no idea how that can be done, though.)

Anyway, no posting until at least Sunday. In the meantime, I've cobbled together some reflections on teaching high school that I made back in 2003 in the post below.

Okay, I'm off to tour the Southland.

"Tell Doctor McCoy he should have wished me luck."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$