Tuesday, May 15, 2007

DRUNK MONKEYS

From YouTube courtesy of AlterNet:



Okay, this isn't usually the kind of post I make here at Real Art, but, as regular readers probably already know, I troll AlterNet pretty heavily for stuff to comment on, and they ran this drunk monkey clip from Animal Planet, and, well, I love monkeys, and these are drunk monkeys. I'm also fascinated by anthropologists who study primates in order to better understand human behavior: apparently, these particular monkeys, in terms of percentage of population, tend to drink just like humans; that is, some get trashed all the time, some are responsible, and some just stay on the wagon.

But when you get right down to it, I'm posting this video because they're monkeys. And they're drunk monkeys.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$