Sunday, January 26, 2003

the truth about cats and dogs...

You know, I don't think that Janeane Garofalo is a very funny comedian--she rarely makes me laugh. But I love her, anyway. Firstly, she is very clever, and clever goes a long way with me. Secondly, she is far more attractive than Uma Thurman. That movie they were in together where Janeane was supposed to be the homely one just didn't work for me. But it's always nice to look at her cute face...

The real reason I love her, however, is that she is an extremely articulate spokesman for progressive causes, and she doesn't have the stink of the hypocritical Hollywood liberalism embraced by Barbara Streisand and her slimy ilk. She's even managed to put it to one of the grand, high-profile FOX assholes, Bill O'Reilly, live on his show. She's just plain cool. Check out this CNN Talkback transcript to see what I mean.

Thanks to the fantastic Eschaton blog for the link.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$